Facebook Pages is a Managed Source that allows users to filter for interactions on specific pages in Facebook.
In the event that any expected Facebook Pages interactions aren't matched by a query, here are some steps to troubleshoot:
- Ensure sure your Facebook Pages Managed Source is Activated
- Verify that there have been posts, comments, or likes made by users on any of your active pages in the last couple of days - Facebook Pages Managed Sources currently only return data from the last 7 days.
- Verify that your Managed Source is monitoring the type of interactions you expect
- Check that your CSDL is not too restrictive to match interactions, or filtering out the interactions you would like to receive.
- Check that your Facebook Pages Access Token is valid by visiting Facebook's graph API page, pasting in the token, and clicking 'debug'.
For more information on Facebook Tokens, check our Best Practices for Token Management documentation